26.4.10

WIDE AWAKE IN DREAMLAND

INSPIRED BY THE JANE CAMPION FILM, BRIGHT STAR






NAME|LUKE STEVENS

AGE|21

HOMEBASE|LONDON, ENGLAND


VT: Your perfect dream. Name the place, time, location, situation, and scenario.

LS: My perfect dream...a summer's evening, preferably dusk, the smell of the warm summer in the air, a cool breeze on our face, nothing around me, could hear a pin drop. Just walking hand-in-hand with special someone, relaxing, dreaming away. Not a care or thought in the world. Let's hope I have this dream, ay!


Your memory of a broken romance:

Not sure about that one :)


Your memory of falling in love for the very first time:

Three words: Maritime Hotel Eliza.


When is the best time of the day or night for Luke...and why?

For sure the night, purely because I love bedtime!!


If you could go back in time, where would you like to go and why?

Early '90s, Nirvana such a sick band, would love to have toured with those guys, just to watch a gig, saw what they done, unreal, mad times.


If you could speed up to your future, where would you like to go and why?

Fuck knows, maybe ten years' time?? Just to have a browse on myself and see what's what I guess. I'm not one of those "looking to the future" types. I don't fancy that or getting my palm read, hah, I'm just grateful for what I've got going on at the moment in my life. It's been crazy but enjoying it, take it all with a pinch of salt as they say...


If you could swap your life with someone else, who would that individual be and why would you choose that individual?

Off the top of my head, my mate "Princey" just because before I got involved in modeling he always pushed or mentioned me getting involved. I would love to see him in the industry, I'd swap with my pal, give him a crack at this "model lark." People would love him, what a joker. Shame he's not a looker. JOKES!! (JOKING!!)


Do you have a recurring dream? Could you share with us what the dream is like?

Yes, been a strange one to be honest, it's popped up a couple of times over the last week, about myself being chased!? Bit of a weird one...probably all those serial killer documentaries I've been checking out...


If you could always have a partner in your dream, who would you like to bring along? Where would you like to go? What song would play in the dream as an intro?

Would be with Eliza, anywhere, anytime, every time, and be playing Marvin Gaye's "Got to Give It Up."


If you could sum up your perfect dream with a title, what would it be?

Simple. Love.

IMAGES|HENRY HARGREAVES|WWW.HENRYHARGREAVES.COM

FASHION EDITOR|CONCEPT|CASTING|JOHN TAN

GROOMING|DEBORAH ALTIZIO|WWW.DEBORAHALTIZIO.COM

MODEL|LUKE STEVENS|SELECT

COPY EDITOR|JONATHAN SHIA

SPECIAL THANKS|DOUNIA BENJELLOUL AND MEN'S BOARD AT SELECT|CHRIS APPLE AT AGNES B.|ELIZA CUMMINGS|HENRY HARGREAVES

FASHION|AGNES B. F|W 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment